The Hopkinton Independent is the only newspaper in Hopkinton
that is delivered to every home and business in Hopkinton. We
reach more than 6,800 locations via the US Postal Service. The newspaper
is available for pick up at no charge at many businesses in Hopkinton
including: Colella's, Hopkinton Drug, Phipps Insurance, RE/MAX, Town
Hall and Town Library. The paper is also available at businesses in
Ashland, Holliston, Milford, Westborough and Southborough. The Hopkinton
Independent is published every two weeks. Please see below for copies
of our Advertising Literature and contact information.
Oct 13, 2016 Volume 17 Number 17 (also see previous issues)
- Zoning Advisory Committee - Annual Public Forum
Thursday, Oct. 20 at 7:15 PM
The Zoning Advisory Committee will hold a public forum on Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 7:15 PM in the 3rd Floor Meeting Area of the Town Hall, at which time it would like to hear ideas and proposals for desired changes to the Zoning Bylaw and/or the Zoning Map, click here.
- New to staff
We are excited to welcome Jim Kleinkauf to our editorial staff . Jim is a
long-time freelance journalist, former reporter, columnist and editor for
the Metrowest News for 13 years.
He will have the task of keeping us all
informed on the planning and building issues going on in town. In the past
he has served as a panelist during the many debates the Independent has
sponsored, including a Congressional race. He is knowledgable and fair.
We are lucky to have him.
Veterans Activities In Hopkinton, click here.
- Sept 22, 2016 Volume 17 Number 16
- Sept 8, 2016 Volume 17 Number 15
- July 14, 2016 Volume 17 Number 14
- June 30, 2016 Volume 17 Number 13
- June 16, 2016 Volume 17 Number 12
- June 02, 2016 Volume 17 Number 11
- May 19, 2016 Volume 17 Number 10
- May 5, 2016 Volume 17 Number 9
- April 21, 2016 Volume 17 Number 8
- April 14, 2016 Volume 17 Number 7 (120th Boston Marathon)
- April 7, 2016 Volume 17 Number 6
- March 24, 2016 Volume 17 Number 5
- March 10, 2016 Volume 17 Number 4
February 25, 2016 Volume 18 Number 3
- February 11, 2016 Volume 17 Number 2
- January 28, 2016 Volume 17 Number 1
- January 14, 2016 Volume 16 Number 24
- Older archives available by request.
Please email or call us with your announcements, press releases and community happenings at email@example.com or 508.435.5188. The Hopkinton Independent Editor and Publisher is Sarah Duckett. The mailing address for the newspaper is Hopkinton Independent, 6 Fenton Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
For assistance with advertising in the Hopkinton Independent please contact Susanne Odell @ 508.954.8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.